Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 27: The last lap


I’d entered the last lap of this trip with just 3 more days to go. I must say I was anything but happy about this. 

Most of our programs were done and we were creating final presentations, metric measures & some basic hygiene work before wrapping up all t the programs. I had one more module of the women’s entrepreneur training left to deliver and some content to be sent to the Camfed staff – but otherwise was done with my stuff.

Everyone was much more laid back this week, with people planning on doing a detox on getting back, to-do list for the weekend ahead at our homes etc. I didn’t particularly want to do any of it – but there was 1 reason I wanted to get back – I’ve been off MAD for the longest time and wanted to get back to it. Barely got a chance to read those emails while here and a month off MAD seemed like much longer.

I spend the morning, doing some personal chores and then headed to office to prepare our final content for the Camfed folks, write up by post for the official Google Reach blog, check my flight details etc.

After office, we headed back to Holi Flats. Olivia and I (partners in crime) went to the Best Western Hotel right beside the hotel for a drink & some fast wi-fi to prepare for the Women’s Entrepreneur training tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment